Change Specialist - (Customer Experience)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Hybrid Role (London HQ)
Unfortunately we are unable to support visa sponsorships for this role, you must be based in the UK (London areas) to apply for the role.
At Deliveroo, we are customer-obsessed. Providing great customer experiences every time is a key part of Deliveroo’s mission to become the definitive food company! We currently cover 9 markets across Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. The Customer Care and Partner Support teams are responsible for 100% of the live order interactions with Deliveroo’s consumers, riders and restaurant partners, as well as much of the back office support for riders and restaurants.
The Change Specialist will support the Change Manager to effectively communicate and deliver policy, product and process changes to the Care and Partner Support departments. Working closely with Policy, Content, Quality and Training teams, they will be responsible for the successful communication and tracking of change initiatives, to ensure that our teams are able to provide best in class support for consumers, riders and partners in a fast-paced change environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute the strategy for change communication across Customer Care, Partner Support and to Stakeholders outside the department.
- You will work with a range of available tools to design creative, impactful and engaging communications across the department and with our Vendor partners, ensuring teams have the relevant information and materials to effectively deliver change.
- Routinely prepare for and chair Weekly Change Forums to support the delivery of fast-paced change.
- Build relationships by regularly engaging with change representatives across our Support Centres to help address knowledge/awareness gaps.
- Support Project Leads from both the business and the department to deliver change across Customer Care & Partner Support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present initiatives, ideas to senior management and operations.
- Passionate about delivering communications that look and sound great, and importantly achieve desired results.
- Experience with managing change projects, and engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to document and present information in a clear and concise manner with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to speak French is desirable but not essential
- 1 year experience working on a global scale, in a fast-paced Operational environment.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.