Account Manager - French Speaking
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
SMB Account Manager - French Speaking
As an SMB Account Manager you will be on the front line having discussions with our restaurant partners about all aspects of their business. Whether that’s how they can get involved in our national and local marketing campaigns, what steps they can take to offer the best delivery experience possible to customers or how they can take advantage of our latest technology and perks, you will be responsible for helping restaurants to get the very best out of our platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing a portfolio of accounts through desk based account management model
- Support growth of partners through email, phone, online presentations and video calls
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with our partner base, ensuring best in class service is provided to ensure our partners can be successful on our platform
- Liaising between your restaurants and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our partner’s needs
- Manage and develop accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with partners, coupled with driving positive outcomes for Deliveroo
- Execute campaigns to improve key performance metrics including customer outcomes, restaurant retention and order volume growth
- Drive engagement with Deliveroo’s national and local marketing opportunities for restaurants
- Proven track record in account management role; strong relationship building skills with the ability to deliver positive results
- You’re able to understand a problem and get to the crux of an issue quickly, using data and without over-complicating
- You have a can-do attitude; enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers through creativity & resourcefulness
- You have an excellent phone manner, and experience in providing telephone support to customers
- You’re enthusiastic about technology and keen to learn about all the ways in which our technology can help our partners thrive
- Language skills - ability to converse with businesses in French
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
Our restaurant technology products and commercial services provide our portfolio of +100,000 restaurant partners globally a path to long term growth: a key part of our mission to become the definitive food company. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen.