Regulatory Reporting Executive/Senior Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and growing team as an Regulatory Reporting Executive/Senior Analyst. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a difference, challenging the status quo and uplifting process, controls and documentation to maintain a robust reporting governance and oversight. You will also be involved in the implementation of Outsourcing requirements to ensure we meet regulatory expectations.
We would love to hear from you if you think this fits your skills and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the regulatory reporting function in ensuring robust governance over regulatory reports owned by Risk Management Group globally
- Working with the business and first line SMEs to carry out periodic reviews, ensuring up to date standards, interpretation and any other process documentation are maintained to support a compliant reporting process
- Implementing strong controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for the regulatory reporting function
- Working with regulatory report owners to bring new regulatory reports under governance and ensure any changes to existing regulatory reporting requirements are identified, assessed, and mitigated where required
- Supporting the implementation of Outsourcing requirements and ensuring Risk Management Group’s compliance with Macquarie Policy and regulatory expectations
- Partnering and building strong relationships with a variety of global stakeholders across the Risk Management Group and the wider Macquarie groups
- Preparation of internal MI for various stakeholders (including Risk Management Group senior management) and representing Risk Management Group at relevant governance forum meeting
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for automation, process improvement and efficiencies
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- 2-5 years regulatory operations experience. Experience in business reporting or regulatory reporting would be valuable.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, prioritisation of requests and multi-task in the face of ever-changing and sometimes conflicting demands
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven stakeholder management and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and partner effectively within a team
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.