Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join Macquarie Asset Management to assist in enhancing our Global Insights and Analytics Capabilities. As an Analytics consultant, you will you help to ensure that Macquarie Asset Management achieves its strategic objectives (resource allocation, commercial success and new launches) by supporting fact-based decision making through analytics projects.
As an Analytics consultant (AC), you will guide an analytics project from ideation through production and adoption. You will understand the life cycle of an analytics project and you are aware of the common pitfalls. For success, you will have strong quantitative skills along with an innate drive to problem solve and a deep understanding of how an analytical model works.
In this role, you should like to work in an environment where you can:
- Play an essential role in creating a bridge between the technical expertise of data engineers and data scientists/insight finders and the business understanding of different areas across Macquarie Asset Management
- Help to ensure that the insights generated through analytics are contextualized and translated into impact at scale for different areas across Macquarie Asset Management
- Be relied upon by both technical and business teams. This means that business consultants are equal parts technical and functional in their expertise and interests.
You will contribute by:
- Drawing on your domain knowledge to help business leaders identify and prioritize high impact business problems
- Using your working knowledge of AI and analytics to translate the business problems to the data professionals who will create the models and analytics solutions
- Ensuring the solution produces insights that the business can interpret and execute on, and communicate these insights to business users to drive adoption and ensure discussions on the implementation, supporting, if needed the potential corrective actions
- Advocating and driving a culture of data-driven and fact-based decision making
You have a background in:
- Domain knowledge
- Knowledge of Asset Management (Both Public and Private) industry.
Project management skills with an Agile mindset
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.