Commodities and Global Markets EMEA - Futures UK Sales Clearing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join our Futures business in a directly client facing sales role.
The CGM Futures Clearing business is growing, transforming, diversifying and creating opportunities for salespeople who are interested in joining a dynamic team directly responsible for revenue generation.
You will be responsible for sales and marketing of EMEA Futures Clearing and Execution services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client Relationship Management
- General (non-commercial) relationship management (e.g. confirmation of service scope and terms, handling of clearing account queries)
- Promotion of new products and services across clearing, execution, market access and financing
- Management of requests for access to new exchanges and exchange products
- Communication (verbal, electronic) with respect to regulatory/legal changes that impact underlying clearing arrangements and or service provision
- Origination of new business - direct marketing (electronic, meetings, calls) to prospective clients in Europe
- Preparation of new presentation material
- Delivery of client presentations relating to service capability
- Demonstration of supporting client technology
- Undertaking general support roles to assist the team and the business in achieving growth objectives
The successful candidate will have strong numeracy and literacy skills and be a highly effective communicator. These skills will be coupled to an appreciation of how the global financial and commodities markets operate and the role of the futures industry within that context.
If you would like to develop your career in successful and developing business, please apply now.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.