Location: Edinburgh, Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you passionate about high profile marketing and looking for a position within an organisation investing to create a better future & dedicated to the energy transition? This is the job for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive (early career) to join Green Investment Group’s (GIG) Corporate Affairs team. Green Investment Group is a specialist green investor within Macquarie Asset Management, and a global leader in the development of companies, assets and technologies that aim to accelerate the global transition to net zero.
You will report to the Brand & Marketing senior manager and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders around the world to help position Green Investment Group as a leading green investor and asset manager.
To be successful, you will be passionate about the energy transition, bring proven experience, and will have a track record of successful digital content marketing. A background in financial services, particularly asset management, would be beneficial.
In this role we will look to you to add value and be prepared to complete business-as-usual tasks. You will co-ordinate executions of the brand & marketing, globally.
- Content & collateral: coordinate creation, including photography, footage, graphics, video, copy writing, fact-check, proofreading; maintaining a calendar of content marketing.
- Website development: audit content and organise timely updates (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Insight & reporting: understand the competitor landscape and what is trending; gathering data and actionable insight.
- Social media: coordination responsibility supporting our global team who manage organic and paid activities to agree the audiences, copy and content; ensuring brand compliance.
To do this you’ll be a great builder and manager of relationships. You will be passionate in the latest digital trends and how to apply them, particularly LinkedIn. Alongside;
- B2B content marketing experience
- Proficient in social media publishing and analysis tools
- Working knowledge of AEM, Google Analytics
- Strong editorial judgment, writing skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic environment
Make a critical impact to an industry renowned organisation, apply today.
About The Green Investment Group
Green Investment Group (GIG) is a specialist green investor within Macquarie Asset Management, and a global leader in the development of companies, assets and technologies that aim to accelerate the global transition to net zero. Initially launched by the UK Government in 2012 as the Green Investment Bank, it was the first institution of its type in the world. Acquired by Macquarie in 2017, GIG has grown to become one of the world’s largest green investors with a development pipeline of more than 30 GW in over 25 markets, spanning established renewables and emerging green technologies.
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion/EUR459.0/GBP394.6/USD531.7 in assets globally. Macquarie Asset Management is part of Macquarie Group, a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management, finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity, and commodities.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.