CRM Business Administrator, Macquarie Asset Management Enterprise
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic and flexible team?
- An integral role with a customer focus
- Working with the CRM Product Team focusing on the Client Solutions Group business
- London Office, with flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement
We’re going through significant and exciting change, and this is your opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, alongside our Client Facing businesses to enhance their CRM experiences. You will play a significant role in servicing front line queries which will assist in designing and executing future capabilities.
In this diverse role you will be working with our global Product team to contribute to our adoption initiative of our CRM platform for the Asset Management Client Solutions Group. You will collaborate with stakeholders across our ecosystem and contribute towards enhancing existing and developing new capabilities to uplift Macquarie’s CRM experience for its wide array of users.
How will you help?
If you thrive on working with end users while being an integral part of a product team, love working in an Agile culture that applies a human centred design approach, while enabling market leading capabilities, this will be the ideal role.
As part of this team, your responsibilities will include:
As a CRM Business Admin, you will have a sound understanding of the features, functionality, business, and operational processes that underpin our Salesforce Platform. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage cases created by our business users
- Service all levels of business users to enhance adoption
- Analyse data related queries to enhance data quality on our CRM
- Assist in documentation around change management for our feature development
- Engage in new user training
- Clearly communicate business feedback across all engagements
- Integral point of contact for our business users.
- Assist the broader team to find ongoing improvements and efficiencies in the business and working closely with them to see change through to implementation.
More about you
This role is an opportunity for a talented individual who is focused, organised, and has client centric skills to join the CRM Product Team within the Macquarie Asset Management Enterprise. It will appeal to someone who has the following attributes:
- An undergraduate degree is essential.
- Experience of working in a professional setting, preferably asset management and/or product management.
- Is a self-starter, able to work self-sufficiently, problem solve and manage results for a range of stakeholders.
- Can effectively manage different tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately.
- General knowledge of agile to work through data driven tasks, continuously improve and deliver business value
- Experience with customer facing digital products/knowledge of financial services would be beneficial.
- An understanding of human centered design and key HCD, Agile/Scrum concepts would be beneficial.
- Salesforce Admin Cert would be beneficial.
- An execution focused mindset and a natural collaborator with the ability to deliver within a high-performing team
In return, we will support you to develop your skills, as well as providing an environment where you will be comfortable in bringing your whole self to work every day. We are proud of our culture of diversity & inclusion and high performance. In line with our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, we adopt Enterprise Agile ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.