Investment Co-Ordinator (Executive)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a passionate investments professional looking for a new role? Macquarie Asset Management is currently looking for a diligent, thorough and motivated Investments Coordinator to support its Real Assets Infrastructure business.
Working in a fast paced and varied environment, you will be expected to take ownership of multiple responsibilities and support the existing Investments teams with their workload as required. You will be organised, proactive and with a personable approach to ensure consistent co-ordination.
Your duties and responsibilities will involve supporting a variety of transactions & asset management tasks, and will include (but not be limited to):
- Transaction administration: including vendor onboarding, coordinating non-disclosure agreements, contract set up & coordination, reporting and data management
- Asset management support: invoice management, advisor engagement coordination
To be successful in this role you will:
- be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- have the ability to work well under pressure, manage a high workload, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be a positive and approachable individual with the willingness to go beyond the scope of the usual job description
- have advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Ideally have experience working in an asset management and / or M&A environment
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.