Central Projects and Change Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is a great opportunity for you to join our Commodities and Global Markets Group and take responsibility for driving business change / improvement across our trading business in EMEA. The Projects and Change Manager will form part of the Change Management Team supporting a global user-base and report to the Change Lead.
In this role, you will play an integral role in the delivery of business change and regulatory reform. You will be involved in delivering projects that have an impact business-wide, working with cross-divisional stakeholders of different seniority, including onshore and offshore delivery teams.
As a key member of the change delivery project team, you will be managing the end-to-end delivery of projects and business change. This will involve effectively gathering and documenting requirements, assisting with the design of business processes, aligning solutions to business objectives, and supporting the delivery of the change through the project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of taking accountability and delivering complex projects to a high-quality standard & tight schedule.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Project management of large or multiple projects at various stages of the project lifecycle (from initiation to implementation)
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across the entire Macquarie Group and leading engagement on project management activities including workshops and working groups
- Developing, communicating, and managing project materials, including plans / roadmaps, identifying key project activities and resource needs
- Using your risk mindset to identify, communicate and manage project risks
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Superior organisational with the ability to perform under pressure
- Significant experience in project or change management, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing
- Collaborative instincts and excellent interpersonal skills, with a propensity to build strong working relationships at all levels and gain senior stakeholder and wider teams buy-in
- A strong ability to work through periods of ambiguity and communicate complex issues in a straightforward manner will also be important.
Additional desirable capabilities include
- Experience in a financial institution with exposure to different global regulatory regimes and change initiatives
- Knowledge in at least 1 product class across commodities, rates, foreign exchange and futures
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the designing and implementing of change and working with a broad range of stakeholders. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply online now.
About Commodities and Global Markets
In Commodities and Global Markets you will be part of a global business offering capital and financing, risk management, market access, physical execution and logistics solutions to its diverse client base.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.