Team Coordinator, Human Resources (Talent & Development)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a dedicated coordinator/administrator looking to join a collaborative and inclusive team? Please do apply today.
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and client focused individual to join the Talent & Development team in London. You will become a vital member of the team, coordinating the delivery of key initiatives in EMEA.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a fast moving, collaborative, and dynamic environment where you will be given the opportunity to take ownership and accountability for your workload. You will be passionate about supporting a busy team and enjoy working in a collaborative and creative way. Strong organisational and communication skills are a must.
You will have the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Key contact for supporting EMEA staff with learning inquiries.
- Coordination and administration of core orientation, personal effectiveness, and leadership programmes.
- Management of costing models, invoice processing and financial recoveries and reporting of core curriculum offering.
- Marketing and strategic communication of learning and DEI initiatives through multiple channels.
- Review feedback on initiatives and make recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Key contact for external supplier relationships and administration of contracts.
- Manage the referral, tracking and cost management of various learning initiatives.
- Analysis of learning and DEI data as required.
This opportunity brings an excellent opportunity to contribute to a critical agenda in EMEA and represents an excellent internal development move.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.