MAM - Admin Assistant, Real Asset, FP&A
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We currently have the opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join our London MAM Real Assets team. It will be your responsibility to assist the wider EA team to provide support to an extremely busy office.
This is a fast-paced role requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach.
- Assisting with diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings
- Booking business travel including accommodation, taxis, visas, restaurants etc
- Booking meeting rooms
- Assisting with arranging Zoom meetings and Zoom Webinars
- Processing corporate card expenses
- Onboarding new suppliers on Coupa, raising purchase orders, processing invoices and following up approvals and payment status
- Maintaining office supplies: stationery, pantry, IT equipment and general office supplies
- Printing, binding, scanning, gathering meeting materials
- Arranging courier deliveries
- Covering the other assistants in the wider team when on leave
- Assisting with internal events and organising team and client events
- Setting up new shared mailboxes/ Distribution lists when required
- Executing documents via PDF and DocuSign
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn new skills and the ways of Macquarie.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, manage workloads and meet deadlines effectively
- Have intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Zoom
- Be a competent user of IT technologies
- Have the adaptability to work with various personality types
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to fully understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team
- Take pride in your work demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Be resourceful and enjoy working independently as well as within a team
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.