Know Your Client (KYC) Refresh, Team Lead, 12 month Fixed term contract
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join our Operations team in London as a Know Your Client (KYC) Refresh Team Lead. In this role, you will be part of an inclusive, collaborative, dynamic and enthusiastic team during a time of growth and innovative change. As a Team Lead, you will be acting as part of our first line of defense, primarily responsible for a team of analysts performing AML and non-AML due diligence on existing clients/counterparties. The team is responsible for determining and escalating high risk triggers and other potential risk findings, maintenance of accurate and complete data and documents into our customer databases. Team collaboration and business/client engagement is key as you will be working extensively with various stakeholders across global locations to fulfill an entity’s KYC requirements as mandated by compliance and regulatory standards.
- Managing a team of analysts from different locations to manage day-to-day priorities to meet deliverables and drive results
- Reporting to and engaging with key stakeholders in the business groups across Macquarie
- Acting as an escalation point for issues and liaising with Quality teams and Financial Crime teams to mitigate risks identified
- Providing coaching and development of KYC analysts to drive improvements in quality
- Providing subject matter expertise to the KYC analysts and work in partnership to ensure business priorities and risk requirements are met
- Implementing process enhancements to drive efficiency and risk reduction
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years of KYC experience gained in a financial services, consulting or vendor environment, ideally having performed a similar role during that time
- Be detail-oriented with a strong risk mindset
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels
- Have a structured and logical approach to work
- Be results driven, with a strong sense of accountability and proactivity
- Have the ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Be flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Have a process improvement mindset
If this sounds like you please apply via the link!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.