Executive / Associate Investment Operations and Loan Administration, Private Credit, Enterprise
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic and flexible team?
Private Credit is going through significant and exciting growth, and this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment supporting Investment Operations for our new credit strategy – Fund Finance.
This role will provide you a fantastic opportunity to learn about asset management, the Private Market Industry, and to shape the operational design of this new product.
How will you contribute?
You will play a key role in enabling the growth of this new strategy (Fund Finance) by ensuring that we safely deploy Fund monies and accurately record loan facility lifecycle events.
As part of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Deal Capture in our key system, Titan; Booking new Revolving Credit Facilities, Drawdowns, Repayments, Utilisation fee and maintaining Drawdown Profile
- Managing and recording Revolving Credit Facility lifecycle events
- Supporting this investment strategy while also ensuring overall the investment operations function maintain integrity and control
- Liaising with the Investment Team to ensure the legitimacy and approval of new drawdown or rollover requests
- Safe and accurate delivery of funds to the appropriate counterparties
- Operational verifications (e.g. credit exposure and bank accounts) and obtaining approval for settlement to facility agents
- Requesting capital from liquidity facilities and coordinating future paydown
- Working with the broader Fund Management Team to organise capital calls from pooled investors
- Foster strong relationships with Facility Agents and Fund Administrators
- Actively monitor cashflow calendar and actively follow-up or escalate any outstanding issues
- Working with the broader Fund Management Team to ensure that data is correct on a timely basis to ensure that monthly/quarterly client reporting can be accurately and efficiently produced
- Identify system enhancement and streamlining opportunities
- Produce accurate management information for internal consumption
- Working with administrators or other external parties to provide scalable information requests
- Develop guidance manuals to enable the business to scale in an environment of growing volumes, complexity and variation
- The role will have the scope to grow into adjacent areas, such as fund administration and reporting, to assist the Fund Management Team delivering on its commitments to clients and in driving enterprise innovation
More about you
You will be someone that is enthusiastic, organised and has strong attention to detail, you will be joining the Fund Management Team supporting Private Credit within Macquarie Asset Management.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to process volume e.g. manage a number of parallel Revolving Credit Facilities
- Delivery/goal oriented
- The ability to navigate loan contracts
- Prior exposure to debt products and loan administration systems e.g. Loan IQ
- You may already have some experience working at a facility agent, in a loan operations team, at a custodian or operating revolving credit facilities
- Interest in learning and understanding new systems
- A willingness to learn and develop within a growing team, and in an innovative, fast changing business
In return, we will support you to develop your skills, as well as providing an environment where you will be comfortable in bringing your whole self to work every day. We are proud of our culture of diversity & inclusion and high performance. In line with our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, we adopt agile ways of working and embrace a growth and learning mindset.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, providing investment solutions to clients across a range of capabilities including infrastructure & renewables, real estate, agriculture, transportation finance, private credit, equities, fixed income, multi-asset solutions, wealth management solutions and the Green Investment Group.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.