Market Data Compliance Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Join the Macquarie Market Data team to lead and support ongoing compliance/audit reviews with Suppliers and Exchanges including, coordinating with stakeholders globally to fully understand data consumption and use cases across various businesses.
Core responsibilities include:
- Act as SME and trusted advisor to stakeholders within the business on Market Data compliance and requirements
- Identify and drive strategies to ensure contractual compliance is achieved across key Suppliers and Exchanges
- Communicate and present audit outcomes with key stakeholders
- Adopt and implement best practises relating to external across all suppliers and exchanges
- Establish a transparent plan to monitor usage, application inventory management, data flow for all services and work with stakeholders to put correct measures in place
- Responsible for negotiating and renewing contracts to support business needs
- Supporting the delivery of key projects, identifying opportunities for transformation and improvement, and delivering value across a range of initiatives
Ideal skills / experience:
- Strong market data analysis background with 3+ years experience in audit/compliance reviews
- Strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions, restrictions and licensing policies of market data Suppliers
- Experience in extracting and interpreting DACs/exchange/audit reports.
- Experience working with Stakeholders on governance function at a senior level
- Strong self-motivated multi-tasker who can prioritise competing tasks and stakeholders
- Experience in providing stakeholders with specialist market data advice and monitoring its execution
- Ability to work independently in a fast adapting and agile work environment
- Proactive and deliverable focused, with a dedication to delivering against hard deadlines
- Strong data analytical capabilities as well as capabilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Detail orientated – ability to review Market Data contracts in the context of the actual requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal for discussions and communication at all levels
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move, do apply now!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.