Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We are creating a place where the most talented individuals, with the most diverse capabilities, choose to build their careers. Our learning & development is a key component in our strategy to enable growth and progression for all our people.
This role offers the opportunity to develop our strategic approach to L & D and build the maturity of the learning offer across our geographies, capabilities and markets.
- Working with the Head of Talent develop the learning & development strategy for PA globally, across all business areas
- Lead and manage the implementation of the learning strategy aligned with business goals and the career framework
- Oversee and manage the implementation and optimisation of workday Learning to support delivery of the Learning Strategy
- Leverage a range of blended methodologies including mass learning content to deliver effective learning solutions
- Work with the Digital Learning Manager and L & D Operations to deliver high quality learning paths
- Manage and develop a core team of Learning Specialists and the Trainer Community
- Design and create solutions in partnership with functional experts across the business
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of learning and development interventions and take appropriate actions.
- Deliver, or co-deliver, training with members of our PA Trainer Community, as required
- Facilitate and manage team events as required
- As a member of the Talent & Development management team contribute to the delivery of the Talent Plan
- Engage across the HR Business Partnering network to guide, advise and inform on learning & development solutions
- Collaborate across HR and the wider business to support the effective delivery of the People Plan.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a learning strategy within professional services business
- Track record of managing and developing a team of learning specialists
- Experience of providing learning and development solutions in a wide variety of delivery methods including virtual and face to face learning
- Strong communication, organisation, and planning skills
- Demonstrable experience in training design and delivery.
- Pragmatic and commercially focused approach to providing Learning & Development solutions
- High level of personal integrity
- Influencing and partnering skills, able to build and sustain relationships at multiple levels
- Consultation skills when working with subject matter experts
- Relevant learning qualification is preferred
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com