Cyber Transformation Consultant – Civil Nuclear
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
Every organisation wants to improve the way it works and make best use of new technology. Today that means use of digitisation, automation, and artificial intelligence to harness efficiencies and new routes to users. All of this needs to be done in a way that protects sensitive information and systems and builds security into both the systems and the mindset. As we build our Cyber Transformation capability we are looking for dynamic and compelling individuals who can help clients understand the potential benefits of trusted digitisation enabled by digital trust and good cyber security.
Our DT&CS Energy and Utilities specialists understand how to help energy, utilities and civil nuclear clients develop and put into action a digital trust and cyber security strategies that enable them to build the organisation they need for the future, and make sure that it is secure by design.
Joining this innovative and creative team you want to develop yourself in technology and digital delivery in the energy, utilities and civil nuclear sector and beyond, whilst building our ability to solve our clients most complex business challenges in the digital age.
Essential skills & experience
- Ability to work with government and civil nuclear clients, helping them to structure their thinking in order to identify key requirements, challenges, opportunities and aspirations for the organisation including business analysis, requirements capture, running workshops, critical thinking
- Experience of working in joint teams with civil nuclear clients to move to new business models / ways of working including ability to help clients shape and communicate their strategy and plan to build buy-in
- Strong experience in the civil nuclear sector across the Information Technology (IT) and/or Operational Technology (OT) domains
- Familiarity with the sector’s regulatory approaches (e.g. SyAPs)
- Ability to construct numerate arguments that support trade-off decisions
- Self-starting and curious about clients’ challenges and the potential new technology offers to help them address these
- Genuine interest in new technology, digitisation and cyber security and how it can help organisations achieve their goals
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Trusted and respected team player with the ability to work in and contribute to a highly effective team that delivers client outcomes and develops the team and individuals.
Desirable skills & experience
- Experience of Digital Trust & Cyber Security
- Cyber Security accreditations / qualifications
- Knowledge of current technology and challenges
- Strong sector experience in energy, utiliti
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com