Operational Resilience Consultant - Financial Services
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
PA’s Operational Resilience team help our clients to design and build resilient businesses to protect their reputation, respond to regulation and maintain competitive advantage.
Our view is that business resilience can only be sought through an analysis of end-to-end operations; that today’s organisations need an approach that is broader than the previous traditional disciplines of business continuity management. Our method is to critically assess resilience matters in all vulnerable areas of an organisation.
We are therefore, seeking flexible consultants who are comfortable dealing with all resilience elements, ranging from third parties, people and security to the vital IT functions that underpin modern businesses. Our approach has a foundation is the fundamentals of managing risk and this understanding will need to be applied to complexities of modern business. There will be the opportunity to further develop and shape PA’s Operational Resilience team, contribute to thought leadership and generate assets to improve the team’s capability.
We are looking for consultants with the multi-disciplinary outlook to deliver our view of what makes a business resilient. Specifically, we are seeking.
- An ambitious consultant who has a passion for designing resilience businesses and building a more robust economy
- Someone self-motivated with an unwavering sense of pride in their work and a clear record of success
- Stakeholder management skills, capable of managing interactions across the business
- Knowledge of the operations of an information technology department and the importance it plays to successful business operations. A confidence and interest in where IT can make a business vulnerable is must
- Technical experience (typically three years +) in many of the following is essential (including regulatory requirements): Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, Third Party Risk Management, OCIR, Crisis Management, IT Service Management, IT continuity, Security, Risk Management, Supply Chain Resilience, Disaster Recovery
- Familiarity with IT service models such as COBIT and ITIL would be beneficial
- Experience of relevant international standards for resilience, risk management, information security and service continuity
- Certification to relevant industry bodies such as; BCI, DRI, CISSP, IRM would be desirable
- Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background, but recognising that resilience principles apply across sector
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com