Application Support Analyst - MS Dynamics 365
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Become part of the Team
Join us and work with our Application Management team to efficiently deliver full application lifecycle development and support for PA. Our applications support the major business processes that deal with the people, financial and project management related transactions, knowledge, business intelligence and communications across the firm. We deliver the IT application services (both BAU support and change) to deliver a consistently great customer experience, ensuring they meet all policy and compliance requirements. We continually review how the system design, processes and data can be optimised to make service improvements and taking a pro-active approach to lead and not just respond to business requirements.
The Application Support Analyst role is primarily focused on the maintenance, support of D365 CRM applications, presenting a number of exciting opportunities and challenges. A customer facing role providing resolution to support calls logged via the helpdesk system. The role requires good communication skills, speaking with both non-technical and technical people. An inquisitive mind with the ability to learn technologies and understand the business need coupled with problem solving skills and the ability to interrogate existing technical solutions to understand and resolve live issues. Some work is with external service providers and requires you to build vendor relationships to help support some of our key applications
Our Application Support Analyst will also deliver change. Working with the business analyst, project manager, developers and testers in understanding the business need whilst adhering to the change management process. This will be achieved by both working on your own and with the wider team to understand and interpret requirements and then provide technical options on how to best meet the needs of the business with the opportunity to build, unit-test and document the agreed solution. Then sharing knowledge and understanding through documentation and working within a team to ensure your solutions are widely understood and supportable.
The other technology we use within PA are based on evergreen platforms, including SharePoint Online, O365, , Power Platforms and Azure Data Factories. We strive to review and improve the ways in which we can get the best out of these technologies. This will ensure that this role stays current and in demand!
You can be based in our Melbourn office near Cambridge or our London office near Victoria Station, our team has a flexible hybrid approach to working
- Whilst a recognised IT qualification would be preferred, we will consider applications where equivalent knowledge and expertise has been obtained via experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the software project lifecycle
- Very good understanding and experience in any of the following software with 3+ years of demonstrated experience MS Dynamics 365
- Basic knowledge of programming for example SQL, C# or Java
- Works with diverse stakeholders and creates strong relationships with customers, within the IT function and with any delivery partners
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in written format. Translates IT concepts into business language
- Follows formal methodologies and processes with an attention to detail
- Takes an open-minded approach when both problem solving and identifying solutions to a problem
- Takes an open-minded approach to both business change and technology change
- Has a ‘can do’ and personable attitude
- Works to deadlines and prioritizes tasks
- Takes initiative and works as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as independently
- Maintains own knowledge and skills with a desire to keep up to date with current technology
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years IT/application support experience
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org