Conduct Risk Consultant – Risk & Regulation
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
Conduct Regulation at PA
Our Conduct Regulation experts have led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen across banking, insurance, asset management, pensions and with the financial services regulators. As a rapidly growing team we are recruiting for consultants at all levels.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn – challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
As a Conduct Regulation Consultant, you will be working as part of our diverse and high performing teams that provide financial services firms, the FCA, Bank of England, and the Payments Systems Regulator high quality, innovative advice and solutions to tackle some of the biggest conduct regulation changes and challenges they face.
Conduct Regulation Makes a Difference
Our teams work with banks, insurers, and asset managers to help them understand the implications of conduct regulations and deliver the changes they need to make to their business. Our work includes some of the biggest issues in retail conduct regulation, including Consumer Duty, consumers in financial difficulty, vulnerable customers and access to financial services. With our help our clients can improve their organisational culture, put customer outcomes at the heart of their business and increase their social purpose.
We are looking for people with a range of experience who have:
- previously worked for financial services firms, consultancies, or regulators.
- excellent working knowledge of FCA conduct regulation
- experience of the banking, insurance, consumer credit or asset management sectors.
- experience of applying conduct regulation in roles like compliance advice, regulatory change, conduct investigations, redress programmes
- technical expertise in areas like product governance, price/value assessments or customer communications.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and more.
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.