Senior/Principal Fraud Consultant
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
Fraud at PA
We are looking for Fraud Consultants with the ability to independently manage and run client assignments with minimal oversight. As a Fraud Consultant, you will be working with our diverse and high performing delivery teams transforming Fraud risk management frameworks, crafting and implementing technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting. You will also liaise with senior client stakeholders in drafting policies and performing risk assessments to help to prevent, detect and investigate Fraud.
Our Fraud experts are market leaders having led some of the industry’s most challenging and transformational initiatives. We work on market-shaping, expert-led and tech-enabled work – with a particular focus on Fraud across government, defence and financial services sectors. We are recruiting at all grades for our Fraud consulting business, with particular focus on self-starters who understand the Fraud eco-system, Fraud risk management practices and the technology landscape for Fraud.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn — challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
Fraud and Financial Crime Makes a Difference
Our Fraud and Financial Crime team has recently undertaken strategic and industry-leading engagements shaping government eco-system strategy, supporting industries including financial services, technology, social media and telecommunications. There is now a need for industry to ensure that strategies are implemented successfully at an industry level.
Within financial services, we have recently run exercises to shape technology in the Fraud space, including design and implementation of key Fraud analytics and case management solutions. Fraud risk is at the heart of technology design and implementation; and risk management practices such as policy, risk appetite, controls or mitigations, and people and training are core to the solutions we design.
To rise to the challenge of a successful Fraud Consultant, we are looking for experience of either leading or taking an active role in assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Ability to independently manage and run client assignments with minimal oversight
- Fraud risk management frameworks, Enterprise Risk Assessment, Fraud Analytics, Fraud Technologies, Fraud Controls
- Fraud prevention process design
- Delivering new technologies across analytics, investigations, reimbursement and reporting
- Prevention, detection and investigation of Fraud
- Sourcing and/or implementing vendor software for Fraud prevention
- Designing and working with three lines of defence
- Transaction Monitoring model creation, testing and validation with specific Fraud use cases
You will also have excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience in leading teams / projects in this field. You will be able to form excellent relationships with clients working closely with them in shaping solutions, bring projects to a successful conclusion.
We offer the opportunity to work on purposeful projects with incredible people, competitive salary, pension and bonus scheme, clear pathways to progression, and a thriving learning culture. Benefits include:
- Consistent training, development and career progression
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Competitive leave allowances
- Access to a range of networks, centring LGBTQ+ people, women, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, and more.
It’s an environment that is energetic and fast-paced, that values collaboration, curiosity and treating people fairly. If that sounds like somewhere you want to work, get in touch.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org