Enterprise Solutions Director
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Applications close date: 9th June 2023
We work with a hybrid approach, however you will be required to frequent our office in Back Ln, Melbourn, Royston SG8 6DP
The Enterprise Solutions team comprises technology and business knowledge professionals who lead the development and management of our core solutions. Solutions include systems (such as applications, technologies, processes, and information), shared testing services and working with external partners to deliver specialist or ‘burstable’ skill capabilities.
The team’s focus areas are developing and supporting our ERP applications, including Peoplesoft Financials, Dynamics365 (D365) and Workday HCM. Our testing team provides an extensive quality assurance service to the broader Technology team and other areas of PA.
The Head of Enterprise Solutions will lead a team of brilliant Business Professionals and be part of the Group Systems Leadership Team (GSLT) for PA. Key to the success of this role is the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships within the Technology team and develop a highly effective network with other consulting and corporate functions. The role requires the individual to influence the design and strategic focus for some of our major systems, bringing multi-disciplinary teams together to deliver on agreed plans. As someone with a growth mindset, your ability to inspire people to collaborate and deliver the best work they’ve done in their careers is paramount.
The Enterprise Solutions Director will provide leadership, analysis, and design tasks to support and develop technology solutions that meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards. The Technology team have established three guiding principles which align with delivering solutions and support in a timelier manner to the consumers of technology in the firm, and this role plays a vital part in their delivery.
The Enterprise Services Director's focus is to:
- Form part of the Group Systems Leadership Team, discussing and contributing to strategy, making decisions, solving problems, setting goals, and facilitating communications with the broader organisation
- Work with our Business Engagement & Governance team to agree on and plan change activities, including defining targeted business outcomes, scope and statements of work, risks, resource requirements, priority, and scheduling. In addition, the ability to roadmap, communicate and agree on change for our enterprise solutions, ensuring there is a clear vision, business benefits and clarity for all stakeholders is key
- You will form part of the department’s architectural practice, providing strategic architectural standards and governance practises. This includes guiding delivery teams to design solutions that deliver business value and enable PA to become resilient and future-proof. You will also provide oversight and strategically guide the design and realisation of the benefits of our core applications and technologies by working with colleagues in the Technology team and stakeholders across PA
- Review how we operate the entire development lifecycle, including structures, processes, and tools, so our people have an improved understanding of what’s required and the critical role they play in making sure changes are well-designed, developed, tested, delivered on time, and supported
- Design and operationalise a ‘product mindset’ operating model for our solutions and platforms to enable us to deliver value at a pace
- Research how AI-infused technology capabilities can be used to observe and predict system and user behaviour and apply them to prevent failures, detect risks, and to be able to create new or enhance existing business processes
- Change initiatives should improve the firm’s effectiveness and organisational performance. As part of PA’s growth agenda, you are likely to get involved in due diligence exercises, assessing acquisitions, and then leading aspects of any subsequent integration project
- Manage the commercial and contractual agreements with service providers, ensuring that PA is receiving value for its investments and that budgets for your team and areas of responsibility are managed effectively
- Develop meaningful business KPIs to measure and report service performance for our enterprise services
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Life At PA
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
People - We focus on our people’s experience of being part of PA, shaping an inclusive culture that prizes diversity and wellbeing.
Purpose - We’re committed to always doing the right thing, not just the easy thing. That principle is core to the way we work with each other, and with our clients. It inspires us towards our goals of creating a positive human future for our clients, fairer communities, and being a sustainable business.
Growth - At PA we continue to have a strong focus on personal growth and development – having a growth mindset and a strong drive to keep developing is important for our people and our business
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process — at any time — don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com