Agile Consultant - Lean Portfolio Management
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Are you passionate about helping organisations deliver real value to customers?
Our Agile team are looking for an exceptional Lean Portfolio Management expert. You will help our clients design, implement, and optimise their Lean Portfolio Management function to ensure that their teams are delivering against their strategy. You’ll help across a range of areas including coaching executive leadership, designing and recommending agile tooling, implementing QBR and OKRs and driving the design and adoption across global businesses. Across all our sectors you’ll work with Executive Leadership, Portfolio Offices, Value Stream Leaders and other teams to help them deliver in a reliable, predictable, and valuable way.
Reports to: Head of Agile
You will have opportunity to:
- Manage and deliver large scale LPM transformation programmes
- Uplift our clients LPM capabilities by training and coaching them in embedding LPM; including in strategy and investment funding, portfolio operations and lean governance
- Work with senior leaders of large organisations to help them realise their strategic ambitions
- Help our clients run Quarterly Business Reviews and set OKRs for their organisation
- Implement tooling architecture which will align the organisation on strategy and execution, helping our clients’ leaders take decisions quickly
- Create thought leadership and be part of the LPM Capability team within PA that drives sales
- You have an in depth Portfolio Management, Change Management, Digital Transformation or Organisational Agility background
- You have worked with or implemented LPM in some form in your previous organisations
- You are comfortable facilitating workshops with stakeholders at all seniority levels, and can resolve conflict
- You have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum at Scale, Kanban and others
- You have experience with Agile toolsets such as Clarity, Jira (and Jira align), Rally, Miro and others
- You come from a strong management consulting background
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application!
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.