Agile Business Analyst - Public Services
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Would you like to be part of an inspiring global team that leads the way in Agile Business Analysis consulting?
We are the leading consultancy and thought leaders in organisational agility, supporting our clients internationally with the delivery of digital products at the heart of their strategies.
At PA, you will collaborate with other like-minded colleagues in multi-functional teams, working on some of our most exciting projects. As a Agile Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your career as a consultant by working with exceptional consulting colleagues on a range of assignments
- Develop your Agile and Business Analysis skillsets through our extensive training offering which includes BCS diplomas, SAFe/Scrum certifications, and the opportunity to join our mentoring programme
- Work with one of our internal BA workstreams to develop the Agile BA offering at PA
- Be part of initiatives that you genuinely care about, for example Mental Health and Wellbeing, Women in Technology, LGBTQ+ and BAME
- Work across a range of clients across the public and private sector.
Please note: We like to recruit lots of great people into this role, across all ranks. You will see this advertised year-round and will be individually reviewed by our recruiting team who will reach out to you dependant on your suitability at this time or in the future
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following;
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ recent experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Professional experience within Public Services
- Sole British national, eligible to work on secure client sites
It is also important that you are able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with top-level stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility to travel nationally and opportunities to work internationally with our clients should you desire
- A desire to develop PA’s internal Agile BA community as well as working with our clients
- An understanding of different delivery models with a knowledge of Agile methods
- Experience of coordinating activities across multiple teams across the delivery lifecycle e.g. Project Management, Architecture, Operations etc.
- An understanding of key transformational concepts such as backlog creation, refinement and prioritisation with well-defined acceptance criteria
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing your application!
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.