Global Product Marketing Lead - 12 month FTC
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
A fantastic opportunity to join the Global Marketing team at PA, playing an integral role in delivering key product marketing strategies and campaigns, as part of our wider marketing team.
Working in partnership with our Head of Alliances, Platforms and Products, Rina Ladva, as well as our product team and wider marketing team, this role requires an experienced product marketer who is passionate about driving a best practice approach for launching and hyper-scaling new and existing products.
The candidate should have a strong interest in business and technology trends and have experience in B2B product marketing. They will work with key stakeholders to ensure that product value propositions, campaigns and marketing activities are highly targeted, compelling and innovative. And bring deep expertise in supporting the product lifecycle, with the right framework, strategies and approach to launch new products, develop positioning across market segments to build awareness and conversion.
We're a unique firm with the full range of expertise – strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists – offering end-to-end innovation under one roof and helping clients seize the incredible opportunities of today’s rapidly changing world.
- Deliver product /portfolio marketing framework, roadmap and strategy to support overall business growth objectives and lead on day-to-day execution and delivery
- Develop and execute launch activities, campaigns and plans that drive awareness, adoption and advocacy
- Build productive relationships and communicate effectively with the marketing and product leadership team, marketing COE teams (digital, creative, PR, content), and a diverse group of stakeholders in PA across our regions, services, sectors and accounts
- Craft effective go-to-market plans relevant to market segments and support activation through direct sales, reseller relationships and account growth
- Collaborate with the sales team to nurture prospects and generate leads and account growth through audience initiatives
- Measure and report on campaign-related marketing activity, optimizing activities and approach
- Partner spokesperson activities, working closely with our PR and social media teams.
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience, ideally in technology products and solutions. Cyber experience would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of marketing technology products (experience in cyber is an advantage)
- Proven Product Marketing Lifecycle Management (using agile methodologies)
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a knack for delivering strong, data-centric presentations, and comfortable providing an informed point of view on marketing engagement with partners
- Customer focused with dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, quickly establishing and maintaining effective relationships, gaining trust and respect
- Strong collaboration, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation and within the Global Marketing team
- Competent and interested in the use of digital marketing techniques and tools including web, social media and marketing automation.
- An extremely organised program manager, attentive to detail, with the ability to prioritise effectively allowing you to consistently deliver quality results on time
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.