Senior Financial Crime Transformation Consultant
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
- We work in a hybrid model at PA, but your work base will be aligned to our London or Edinburgh office
- Travel to client site will be necessary as and when the client requires
- Full time
- Application deadline: ASAP
- Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Financial Crime Transformation Consultant to join our expanding Risk and Regulation team.
Our Financial Crime experts have led some of the most exciting work that the consulting industry has seen in building leading Financial Crime intelligence functions. We have helped global regulators to become more sophisticated and data-driven in their AML/CFT supervision and enforcement as well as supporting the delivery of transaction monitoring engines driven by next-generation technologies.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our technology culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn — challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
As a Financial Crime Consultant, you will be working with our diverse and high performing delivery teams transforming Financial Crime risk management frameworks, crafting and implementing technologies across customer onboarding, payment screening and Transaction Monitoring. You will also liaise with senior client stakeholders in drafting policy to help to prevent, detect and investigate money laundering, bribery and corruption, fraud and market abuse.
To rise to the challenge this Financial Crime Transformation Consultant role brings we are looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial Crime Target Operating Model design
- Experience in working across all lines of defence
- Operational and strategic experience of multiple financial crime taxonomies
- Designing and delivering market-leading learning and development frameworks and materials
- Thorough understanding of Governance structures and frameworks
- A robust understanding of creating financial crime strategies for large, complex organisations
- Preferably experience across a number of different Financial Services e.g. Retail / Corporate banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Investment Banking
- Unique perspectives on the future landscape of financial crime risk mitigation and an understanding of what the leading organisations in this space are doing
- Managing senior stakeholders as part of complex programmes of work and delivering high quality outputs in an often fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating agility and adaptability to work in line with changing client expectations and requirements
- Core consultancy skills
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.