Care Technology Service Coordinator
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
- This is a permanent full-time role. The role will be based from our office in London Victoria and will require some travel to Maidstone in Kent (Approx. once a week), occasional travel to London and Winchester in Hampshire.
- The role is for 40 hours a week worked within 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What is next in your career?
We are seeking a Care Technology Service Coordinator to join our award winning Argenti care Technology partnership. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader in the use of care technology and help achieve better outcomes and quality of life for vulnerable service users, their families and carers. The successful applicant will contribute to developing one of the largest and most ambitious care technology services in the country. The role will provide substantial opportunity to further develop skills and expertise.
In 2013, PA Consulting created the Argenti partnership, which works with councils around the country to deliver care technology services to help people live safe and independent lives. The partnership is made up of four other specialist firms, Red Alert, Appello, Xantura and Think Local Act Personal. High-quality adult care is critical for millions of people. But for many, it can feel like they’re losing their independence. And councils and care providers are struggling with the costs of one-to-one support. With less money available for social care and more people than ever needing it, there’s a growing realisation that technology can help fill the void.
Through Argenti, PA does this by providing instant access to reassurance and support 24/7 every day of the year, using a range of technology, including inconspicuous wearable devices. This allows people to manage their own needs with the technology acting as a safety net, helping them live normal lives and stepping in when they need more support.
Argenti Kent - We have recently been appointed by Kent County Council to deliver their Technology Enhanced Lives contract over five years (with the possibility of extension). Kent County Council already has a track record of using and innovating with care technology and is ambitious for the role that care technology can play in improving the lives of Kent residents.
You will have opportunity to
The role will work directly with our Operations Director and the wider team, as well as our partner organisations to manage and administer the Technology Enabled Lives service.
- Working with our Operations Manager and partner organisations, Red Alert, Appello and Xantura to monitor and support the flow of people through our service
- Producing reports on service performance that we and our clients can use to assess the progress and quality of the service
- To undertake basic data analysis for the service when needed using data sets provided and stored on our systems
- Maintain up to date, accurate and timely records within Argenti operational systems
- To support the delivery of the Customer Feedback and Quality Assurance Programme which meets the councils’ and TSA Standards
- Act as project manager for some assigned project tasks - owning the project from start to finish and be responsible for the project outcome
- To draft and develop service marketing materials (with support)
- To support the Operations Manager with organising events, workshops or training courses for council staff
- Liaise at times with our clients on meetings and represent Argenti to other organisations
- To work collaboratively with all organisations within the Argenti consortium to ensure the service maintains its excellent service standards.
- To ensure in conjunction with the Operations Manager and wider team, suitable arrangements are in place to cover core activity during periods of absence.
- Supporting project finance manager in managing the budget and invoicing for the service
- You'll have great communication skills, to be trusted to engage with clients independently and produce reports using PowerPoint and Word
- A collaborative team player who works well with others
- Organised with good project management abilities and attention to detail
- Enjoys problem solving
- Adaptable to different scenarios and tasks and resilient in the face of any service challenges
- Good analytical skills
- Basic excel skills – maintaining data, tools and using these to report
- An interest in working to support vulnerable people to live independently
- Some experience and knowledge of the social care sector
- Experience or knowledge working in a social care or health focused organisation
- Knowledge of care technology
Internal company title will be Operations Coordinator
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.