Early Careers Programme Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies, and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 4,000 strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. And we have deep expertise in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport.
Our teams operate globally from offices across the UK, Ireland, US, Nordics, and Netherlands.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
What is next in your career?
Our Talent & Development team are looking for an exceptional Early Careers Programme Manager. You will hold responsibility for managing and delivering the range of PA Early Career Programmes including Apprenticeships, Graduates, including Internships and industrial placements, and Senior Apprenticeship programmes.
This role carries accountability for managing and coordinating the UK Early Career programmes and encompasses working closely with Resourcing to attract, assess and onboard annual cohorts.
The job holder will also coordinate rotational placements of graduates on the rotational programmes as well as ensuring that performance is monitored throughout the scheme and that performance is strong enough to ‘graduate’ creating a PA pipeline of talent.
The role holder will possess leadership and influence in creating an impactful and important joining experience for our graduate scheme. This role reports to Head of Talent.
You will have opportunity to:
- Work with the Learning specialist team support with Onboarding and ensure each capability has developed a core consulting development plan
- Devise and deliver engaging programmes for interns that create excitement about future roles in PA
- Develop, deliver and manage learning plans and rotational inductions
- For Apprenticeships, manage the training provider relationships and regularly review learning plans and progression
- Manage the line manager and Apprentice and Graduate supervisor groups. Develop and deliver briefings and training for line managers and buddies on their responsibilities
- Manage the rotation process for all Analysts on the Graduate programme
- Run rotational performance ‘read across’ and support performance assessment for all programmes
- For Graduate rotation communicate promotions and final capability allocation to Capability Leads and Analysts
- Manage the Early Career Programme co-ordinator and support their growth in the role
- A proven track record in Early Careers, in a corporate or professional services context
- Experience managing a complex programmes of work
- Superb project management skills combined with a focus on driving continuous improvement
- Evidence of working in partnership with and collaborating with colleagues to deliver.
- Confident at managing relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to engage, influence and challenge business stakeholders.
- High energy and personally resilient with the ability to manage competing demands in a complex, matrixed environment
We know the skill-gap and ‘need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Hybrid working - We are guided by our work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
Generous company pension scheme
Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
Annual performance-based bonus
PA share ownership
Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.