Executive Assistant , Business Support - 12 month FTC
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
This role is a 12 month contract
Are you a natural organiser?
Our central business support function has been designed to support our Partners and generally ensuring the smooth running of the team, allowing our Partners and Consultants to focus on client projects.
Working as part of a busy, business support team - this role requires someone friendly, approachable, and confident who has great communication skills, preferably used to working in a team environment closely with other business support staff.
Mentoring of junior members of the business support team, including Line Management.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Call upon your well-honed diary & travel management experience - Organising complex diary and international travel arrangements across multiple time zones and complying with visa requirements.
- You’ll build your internal network in this very visible role, liaising with both internal and external clients, including senior stakeholders across PA
- Support client facing propositions and initiatives lead by the partners you will support such as arranging internal team meetings, promoting external client events etc
- You’ll have good level of administrative experience, preferably from a large organisation
- You will have the confidence to challenge and to the right thing not the easy thing.
- Relationship building comes naturally to you, you’ll be someone personable with a positive outlook
- Your attention to detail is something that you pride yourself on
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us at email@example.com