Content Producer,Telegraph Wine Cellar
Telegraph Media Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
About The Role
This is a unique hybrid role that spans editorial and commercial to support the editorial strategy, commercial direction and long-term growth of Telegraph Wine Cellar.This person will support the Head of Content in implementing the content strategy, working across editorial features, wine recommendations, newsletters,social media and events.
- Assisting the Head of Content in implementing the content strategy, as set out in the editorial calendar
- Uploading and checking content for editorial features, tasting notes, newsletters and social posts in accordance with the TWC style sheet and tone of voice guidelines
- Liaising with our wine partner to ensure product and producer content is accurate and up to date
- Coordinating and updating content for the supermarket ‘living lists’ section of the website
- Sourcing and resizing images for use across online features, print, newsletters and social posts
- Tracking and monitoring photo library usage in line with the budget
- Coordinating photo shoots
- Updating payment trackers and checking invoices
- Coordinating events in conjunction with the Events Manager
- Experience in content production at a media organisation, brand or content agency or in-house
- Experience of working within e-commerce and comfortable working with commercial content
- Experience in the wine or food & drink industry is preferred though not essential. At the very least, you’ll love wine
- Creative with strong copywriting skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams
- Good at building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring you can get the best output for the Wine Cellar
- A passion and commitment to working in a fast-paced media and retail environment
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and parental leave (six months fully paid maternity leave and enhanced paternity/partner leave), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
At Telegraph Media Group, we foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds. We believe in equality of opportunity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socioeconomic background, religion and/or belief.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer as part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme. If you are disabled or have a long-term health condition and would like support in applying for any of our roles or if you require any reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
To find out more about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Telegraph Media Group, and for more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.