Marketing Executive - Retention
Telegraph Media Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Supporting the Retention Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will drive engagement through ‘customer first’ focused communications with the objective of achieving and exceeding business KPIs. You will be able to work both proactively and re-actively to deliver multi-channel campaigns to improve retention through engagement across early life subscribers.
- Support with the delivery of the subscriber on-boarding strategy which aims to drive habit and long-term retention.
- Support with defining and delivering multichannel marketing campaigns to drive subscriber engagement and meet core KPIs.
- Provide weekly reporting of on-going and ad hoc campaigns, including commentary on performance and identifying opportunities and risks.
- Leverage Editorial road-map to bring plans to life and engage subscribers with our content.
- Support the wider Retention team with reactive campaigns to drive engagement with breaking news content.
- Identify opportunities to optimise and improve existing customer journeys to drive performance, aligned to KPIs.
- Work with stakeholders from across the business to maximise opportunities and ensure effective execution of plans. Teams may include Editorial, Acquisition, Insight &Analytics, Legal, CRM, Tech, Product and Design.
- Identify and define ‘test and learn’ plans to ensure the continuous improvement of the engagement proposition.
- Demonstrable marketing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal, able to present articulately to a range of stakeholders/employees.
- Experience of building, nurturing, and maintaining relationships across all levels of the business (internal and external).
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- A self-managing and self-starting team player.
- Proactive, professional, and resilient
- A passion and commitment to working in a fast-paced media environment.
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here by creating a suite of benefits that contribute to lifestyle choices and leisure activities. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, parental pay (six months fully paid for mothers), to life assurance and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
The successful candidate will be provided with training on all tools and reports required for the role.
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our commitment to inclusion
At Telegraph Media Group, we foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds. We believe in equality of opportunity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer as part of the government’s Disability Confident Scheme. If you are disabled or have a long-term health condition and would like support in applying for any of our roles or if you require any reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
To find out more about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Telegraph Media Group, and for more information on our purpose, beliefs, and people values, please visit our website.