Senior Program Manager, TA
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is growing faster than ever and has an opportunity for a highly motivated, collaborative and innovative Senior Program Manager within our Talent Acquisitions Enablement team. This is a fantastic opportunity to truly make an impact within a globally distributed team, a chance to play a key collaborator and strategic partner role across a variety of OKR driven programs of work that are key to the strategic growth of Atlassian.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enablement Programs, you will be joining a highly collaborative team of seasoned Program Managers who are striving to bring programmatic expertise and craft to stand up key pillars of work.
In this role, you will understand the 'why' behind strategic plans and help our Talent Acquisition teams understand their alignment to the bigger picture and coordinate work to execute on them. You will craft communications for various audiences, set processes for cross-team projects, and/or jump in to help connect and unblock teams. You are a centre of team spirit, and you craft and implement pathways to up-level the team.
In this role you'll get to:
- Partner and provide strategic direction to TA senior leadership, OKR and Initiative working teams in order to advance recruiting and program outcomes at a global level
- Lead the translation of the company's strategy into thoughtful and innovative recruiting program plans and objectives.
- Build positive relationships and collaborative partnerships both within TA and more broadly across key internal business partners including but not limited to Data and Analytics, Technology and Tooling, and People Operations teams
- Gain an in-depth understanding of current state and industry best-in-class practices, and then devise a strategy for our programs. You will develop holistic strategies to allow your team members to execute their recruiting goals
- Effectively communicate and flex your comms style with partners and ensure you maintain regular updates on programs. You will also need to be comfortable with presenting your ideas to an audience of key leaders
- Investigate trends and innovations; use the knowledge to advise the recruiting programs you lead all aspects of (develop, maintain, and upgrade programs).
- Ensure a diversity, equity and inclusion lens is coordinated in all our processes and programs.
On your first day, we expect you to have:
- Strong strategic Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People programs, or related experience, preferably gained in dynamic companies with outstanding talent management practices in learning strategy, analytics, performance management, talent development, and program management
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and sustaining key recruiting or people programs and showing direct, positive linkages to the achievement of business strategy
- Experience in building and delivering a people programs agenda, ideally with specific subject matter expertise in areas Talent Acquisition and/or People teams
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence, organizational savviness, execution skills (strategy through implementation) and executive presence
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with other teams.
- Experience leading large-scale, sophisticated change and transformations.
- Formal training in Agile methodology is beneficial.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!