Senior Manager, Supportability and Insights
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Supportability and Insights team are a high impact and visible group that plays the important role of bringing our support teams together with product management and engineering. We bring support insights to product teams, improve supportability, drive down production friction, build and manage escalation channels, and ensure change is a positive experience for our customers.
This Senior Manager role is a newly created role established to help the team scale with the growing needs of Atlassian. You will report to the existing Supportability and Insights Leader and manage a team of strategically focussed and experienced analysts.
On your first day, we'll expect that:
- You have more than 5 years in a leadership role in a large software or Cloud services company
- You are experienced with data and data professionals and making data-driven decisions
- You are experienced working with, aligning with and presenting to executives across multiple departments in a large compan
- You have a working knowledge of how Customer Support and Product development teams work, and how they can best work together.
- Depth in coaching and leading successful product, support or analyst teams with a proven ability to foster a sense of team and mission and the ability to build trust, respect, and empathy
In this role you will:
- Be an exemplary people manager to the members of this team which includes unblocking and enabling, mentorship and career development
- Be the driver of several Customer Support key results to ensure the department delivers on their strategic objectives
- Partner with Supportability and Insights leaders to develop the long term strategic direction of the team
- Work across a wide product portfolio, be given broad problems with wide-ranging solutions and the opportunity to approach it with your team in whichever way has the biggest impact.
- Contribute to the long-term product strategy and work with stakeholders to define appropriate goals and OKRs to track progress
More about our team
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focussed, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!