Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a multi-billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 200,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through targeted, value-added outbound engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle.
While Atlassian has historically been known as a developer tools powerhouse (Jira Software, Jira Service Management), our generalized work management business (Confluence, Trello) has accelerated significantly in recent years. As we look to place more strategic bets on work management tools and formalize a go to market playbook, we are looking for a senior analyst to help drive operational rigor and set the strategic vision for the enterprise sales business. This position will report into the Sr Manager of Sales Operations and play a key role in helping define the overall Atlassian GTM strategy around work management as well as provide all-around analytical support + reporting for the space.
What you'll do
- Contribute to Atlassian's annual planning and segmentation models
- Develop in-depth and automated reporting around sales metrics for Atlassian's work management business
- Analyze the health of our funnel from lead to won deal and identify / unblock the bottlenecks
- Provide business insights, reporting, and corporate OKR support to work management's leadership team and Atlassian's enterprise sales leadership team
- Partner with cross-functional teams including our process and systems, enablement, and product marketing orgs to minimize new sales hire ramp and maximize deal throughput
- 6+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, consulting, OR 4+ in sales strategy, operations, or analytics
- Expert level excel skills, you can build a model for any business motion
- Proficiency with SQL, you can join any data sources you need together
- Ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and articulate clearly with diverse teams up to the senior leadership level
- Proactive engagement with the management team to Identify, develop, and execute sales strategies
- Comfortable collaborating across numerous horizontal partners (sales systems, sales operations) as well as vertical stakeholders (marketing, product, finance) to build alignment and deliver results
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence varying org functions at varying levels of seniority throughout the org; basically you can execute as well as recommend.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.