Agile at Scale Partner Development Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Amelia Earhart
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As an Agile at Scale Partner Development Manager you will set the direction for how we develop partners globally. To align partners with our strategic solution areas, we must equip them with resources their teams need to succeed.
In this global role you'll focus on partners across the Atlassian ecosystem. You will build the practice journey framework illustrating how solution partners establish and mature a successful Agile at Scale practice. You'll do this by gathering and creating resources and mapping them to levels of partner proficiency. You will serve as an expert on the state of our partners Agile at Scale practices globally. You will work with partners and internal stakeholders to identify needs, share partner feedback throughout the company, prioritize project roadmaps, and drive action plans to accelerate partners' growth. You will drive projects that support partners' path to building Agile at Scale excellence and improve partner engagement with Atlassian. This is a highly cross-functional role working closely with the global channel, enablement, sales, solutions engineering, services, product, and sales operations organizations across Atlassian.
You will drive initiatives and projects that accelerate partner growth. You have supported a channel sales organization with business cases and analytics to implement a data-driven strategy. You have identified partner needs and opportunities for partner business development. You have implemented solutions and tools to help partners prosper. You are efficient while always mindful of the larger strategy . You are comfortable engaging with executives. You are an excellent TEAM player.
Your future team
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Partner Development and works closely with teams and leadership across Atlassian.
The Channel team is a fun group tasked to activate, recruit engage and go-to-market with partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Working with over 700 global channel partners, we must ensure our initiatives support a variety of businesses. We are a critical part of Atlassian's broader enterprise group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
What you'll do
- Define the roadmap for how we help partners build a robust Agile at Scale practice
- Build and maintain an Agile at Scale Partner Practice Journey
- Responsible for Agile at Scale partner enablement strategy and some execution
- Identifying gaps in existing enablement
- Serving as SME for improvements and new partner resources
- Driving partner webinars to showcase our roadmap, learnings and adjustments
- Defining requirement roadmaps for technical, sales and marketing enablement
- Works closely with Atlassian services teams to ensure continuity between partner resources and internal strategy/customer services resources
- Responsible for a recurring read-out of state of Agile at Scale practice for each region - including SWOT analysis and state of services offering
- Communicate deltas of the product roadmap to Partners, and help convey the impact (both positive and negative) of the roadmap tradeoffs
- Contribute to larger projects around Agile at Scale internal initiatives
- 5+ years in a channel role at a SaaS company
- Experience in business consulting (preferably with tech consultancies and/or channel partners/solution providers/professional services organizations)
- Deep understanding of Agile DevOps and Agile at Scale practices
- Familiarity with Agile at Scale framework (preferably SAFe)
- Deep understanding of the opportunities and challenges presented with SaaS business model
- A strong understanding of solution partner business models and the role partners play to solution, sell and service software products
- Experience with Jira in an Admin capacity
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!