Specializations Partner Programs Team Lead
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian's Channel community is growing and we are looking for amazing TEAM members to help us evolve and scale our Specializations Partner program to the next level. You will be a necessary part of the Global Channel Team, leading the Specializations Partner Program for Atlassian. As the team lead, you will develop the direction and roadmap for specialization programs at Atlassian along with creating and managing programs and project-based programs for Partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, & Resellers) in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. These programs help our ecosystems of Partners differentiate themselves with solution competencies across Atlassian's 3 major markets - Agile and DevOps, IT Service Management, and Work Management for All.
You are an experienced business leader with industry expertise driving solution partner programs. You will help in the evolution and launch of new specializations, define roadmap plans, and deliver programs that motivate and excite our Solution Partners. The Specializations Partner Programs Team Lead is responsible for the design and effectiveness of the Atlassian Specialization Programs (frameworks, capacity planning and processes for their programs). You will build a specializations program that has Channel Partners investing in practice development and delivering customer success with Atlassian products and solutions.
- Directly manage a team of specializations partner program managers and project teams.
- Optimize the specialization programs to motivate partners to invest in building an Atlassian solution practice and accelerate growth.
- Lead teams in forecasting program resources and return on investments made within the channel.
- Create end-to-end go to market requirements to promote Partner success in selling and implementing Atlassian products and solutions.
- Establish and define plans and key results that support Atlassian's Channel strategy and company mission.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Channel Managers, Operations, Finance, Revenue, and technical teams at senior levels within the company to identify, design, and implement programs necessary to allow channel partners to exceed our goals.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of related channel programs or channel marketing experience.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of Channel Partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software and SaaS products.
- Proven leadership in a global software or cloud organization.
- The ability to design and execute a portfolio of balanced programs for external Channel Partners using requirements and rewards to bring a motivational behavior with care for Atlassian's Channel strategy.
- Excellent communication, organizational, financial/analytical and interpersonal skills working with executive leadership internally and with channel partners. We are looking for a track record in messaging/positioning, program management, and broad execution capabilities. A requirement is to motivate, leverage, and manage our teams on a project basis to accomplish the program strategy.
- Experience driving business plans, financial models, and data & analytics to justify programs and roadmap.
- A desire to communicate through dashboards, reports, and charts to communicate and inform your team on progress of projects.
- Experience leading channel programs and teams, but also are open to learning how to be successful in Atlassian's unique business model.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- A Master's Degree in Business or Marketing
- Channel marketing and partner/sales operations experience
This position is within the Global Channels organization reporting to the Head of Global Partner Programs Strategy and will work with teams across Atlassian. The channel team is a fun and high-energy group tasked to build programs to attract go-to-market with partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Working with over 700 global channel partners we must ensure our programs support a variety of businesses. We are an important part of Atlassian's broader field operations group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!