Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Engineering Operations Lead
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Eng Ops group designs and promotes execution and operations of the CTO organization and Cloud Engineering's stratgy and make it a reality. Our team partners with the engineering leadership team to ensure that Engineering's operational 'engine' is fine tuned and optimized for scale. The members of the team participate in influencing Engineering's operational strategy and aligning it with our goals.
What you'll do
- Define and oversee the end-to-end success of Engineering operational processes
- Partner with Engineering leaders and other partner teams to identify new processes, and define clear goals and success criteria
- Align team members across the Engineering organization to translate these goals into reality
- Exercise continuous improvement, to get the most out of teams
- Can context-switch frequently
- Experience with delivery and balancing trade-offs as you influence teams toward successful end products
- Experience learning new technologies
- Knack for building alliances and partnerships across the business as you find creative solutions to high visibility questions
- Eager and able to soar at strategic levels and dive into details to deliver concrete outcomes
- Outstanding track record with partners across multiple roles and teams
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.