Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Head of Partner Solutions Strategy, Agile at Scale
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from USA and Canada. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly recruitment team further.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers and millions of users around the globe. Many of these organizations acquire Atlassian tools through our global network of partners, who find a diverse range of enterprise solutions - such as those powered by our Jira Align product, which helps customers scale agile to the enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Partner Solutions Strategy for a necessary role within our Partner Solutions Acceleration team. You will lead the global team and guide our Global Agile at Scale Partner Solutions strategy, capability, and channel development. You will have ownership of enablement and capability building of the Global Agile at Scale partner eco-system. By taking a global macro view, you will establish a plan to guide partner enablement, and guide expansion of the partner community. You will collaborate with the Channel Business Development and Partner Managers, Marketing, Sales, Solution Engineers/Architects and play a necessary part in a global team dedicated to ensuring the success of partners in one of our fastest growing segments.
There is simply not a more exciting and impactful Agile at Scale practice building opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
In this role, you'll get to:
- Manage a team of Regional Agile at Scale Partner Solution Strategists.
- Establish a global capability and enablement strategy in collaboration with Regional Partner Solution Strategists, Customer Advisory, Channel, Sales and Marketing teams to grow and accelerate our Agile at Scale partner eco-system.
- Provide guidance and work with Atlassian partners to create packaged Agile at Scale implementation services, solutions and GTM strategy based on Jira and Jira Align.
- Conduct Jira and Jira Align capability and enablement workshops with partners.
- Lead global channel efforts focused on Agile at Scale Solution market success.
- Assess channel coverage, partner capacity, and recruitment requirements for the Agile at Scale Partner eco-system, across a range of different partnership models.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales to educate them on partner capabilities and improve the co-selling motion.
- Align and collaborate with your team in the Customer Success, Channel, and Sales organizations to improve results.
- Collaborate across Atlassian to build and deliver a coordinated enablement model.
More about you:
- You will have 10+ years of product, consulting and sales experience within Agile at Scale, Agile/Digital Transformation, and other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working in a matrix organization where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Good to have experience working with Partners.
- Excellent business insights! Understanding of how to position and sell value, calculate return on investment, and consultative selling.
- Mastered executive communication, but also feel comfortable conducting workshops and working with technology teams.
- While proficient and confident, you remain coachable and aim to be the very best. Your ego is in-check.
- You will focus and guide Agile at Scale channel and experience plans, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole.
- You bring a record of meeting performance metrics - both sales and non-revenue targets.
- Accountability. We have goals and need you to accomplish to "get stuff done".
- According to Atlassian policy, you must be fully vaccinated and submit proof of their vaccinated status to assume this role, subject to legal exemptions. You must provide proof of their vaccinated status within 30 days of their start date. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have questions about this requirement or if you'd like to submit a request for an exemption before the start of your employment.
About The Team
The Partner Solutions Acceleration Team is part of the Customer Success & Innovation (CSI) team with the objective of accelerating Channel by allowing and collaborating with partners to build, market, and sell our market-leading Scaled Agile and DevOps, Work Management, and ITSM solutions. This is a specialist team with deep industry and technology solutions expertise, and is responsible for channel-driven business. We are doubling down on building this team as a compliment to our Channel Organization - all in cooperation with our uniquely-powerful, low-friction flywheel that adds thousands of new customers per quarter!
Above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and use them as our compass in always refining and ensuring our Channel model, one that is redefining how channel can help and accelerate our customers adoption through solutions-based approach using our software.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.