Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Program Manager - Global TA & Technology
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is growing faster than ever and has an opportunity for a collaborative Program Specialist, Global Operations and Technology with our Talent Acquisition Enablement team.
As a Program Specialist, Global Operations & Technology, you will report to the Head of TA Operations and Technology and be a part of the Global TA Enablement team. You will help build and improve operational processes and capabilities to support the complex operational needs of our fast-growing recruiting team.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Manage programs of medium to large cross-organizational scope (multiple teams, multiple process areas).
- Identify dependencies and resolve gaps/risks by aligning stakeholders and leading change across the organization.
- Track, measure, and report on success metrics for the program. Understand the details of the program's health including major risks and decisions that must be made.
- Know the difference between success and failure - this role does not "run a process" but is in control of the program.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in TA / Recruiting Operations with relevant experience leading process improvement/projects in this domain.
- Domain experience within Talent Acquisition, HR, and recruiting operations.
- Lead and own operational activities pertaining to the tools and tech deployed within the process area and lead with documentation, communication, and training support.
- Proven knowledge of bulk hiring processes and process improvement efforts. Support process build and system enablement in this program.
Top 3 priorities you will accomplish in 6-12 months:
- Improve process transformation throughout the candidate lifecycle.
- Support process efficiency programs to ensure data and reporting accuracy.
- Promote infrastructure build for all identified priorities in the fiscal year.
Main partners for this role:
- Global Talent Acquisition teams
- People Technology
- Financial Planning and Analysis
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.