Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
We're hiring a Senior Sales Strategy Analyst, reporting to the GTM strategy Team Lead. As Atlassian has scaled rapidly towards being a cloud-first organization, the complexity of our cloud GTM motion and business planning (across cross-functional units) has also increased significantly. The business needs an experienced, ultra-collaborative lead business data analyst to drive multiple business units (not just sales) to a shared view of how we measure & report on the cloud business.
What you'll do
- Lead, design & develop the frameworks to model out the Enterprise segment (New business, Migrations & Expansions/Upgrades)
- Partner with finance, marketing, product to align on forecasts, assumptions & methodology.
- Leverage data to surface leading indicators & deep insights that will enable teams to revise strategies & tactics in a timely matter
- Conduct executive analyses and strategic planning (e.g. QBRs, senior leadership presentations, pipeline & bookings analysis)
- Be the trusted partner for senior leaders on the cloud team when it comes to business performance, areas of strength / weakness, and where in our customer funnel we can improve
- 5+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, consulting, data analysis
- Strong experience with modeling (Google Sheets & Excel), you can work with & build models to forecast out business motions
- Ability to structure complex, ambiguous problems, derive insights from data, and articulate clearly with diverse teams up to the senior leadership level
- Good with data management & SQL, you can not only pull data together, but can blend multiple data sources
- Proactive engagement with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales strategy plan
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence varying org functions at varying levels of seniority throughout the org; basically you can execute as well as recommend.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.