Senior Product Manager, Trello
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Trello helps unleash the potential of millions of people and teams around the world. People use Trello for everything, from running their small coffee shop to planning marketing campaigns to managing large-scale projects. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe.
What you'll do
- You'll report to the "Drive Collaboration" pod, working on activating new users for team collaboration
- Your responsibilities will include customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing fast feedback loops to learn and accelerate outcomes, and aligning and communicating with stakeholders
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, and marketing to form an extended "triad" and lead your team to success
- Work with designers and developers to build an understanding of customer needs, develop a product roadmap and feature requirements, and execute on that roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in product management (preferably on a large scale consumer application)
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems. You demonstrate eagerness and initiative and love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing to accomplish complex goals.
- Strong data skills. You understand how to choose the right metrics, and you've launched and reported on experiments
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- A growth mentality and a willingness to build, measure and learn, both for the product and for yourself.
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative. You take to heart our value to "be the change you seek" and don't hesitate to take action when you believe something could be better than it is today.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!