Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Partner Communications Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Atlassian Marketplace is one of the largest B2B app stores globally and has exceeded $2B in lifetime sales since launching in 2012. As Partner Communications Manager, you will report to the leader of Marketplace Operations and be responsible for defining the communication channels and quality of communications sent by Atlassian to our Marketplace Partners, Atlassian developers, and Platform Partners.
Partner communications play a vital role in engaging with and enabling Atlassian technology partners and are a critical driver of positive Partner sentiment. This role is within the global Marketplace Partnerships organization and will be highly cross-functional with teams across Atlassian's global footprint, including but not limited to: Developer Experience, Channels, Product and Engineering teams, Customer Experience (CX), Analytics, Enablement, Sales and Marketing teams, Corporate Communications.
What you'll do
- Own and drive the editorial process for partner and developer communications, including ideation, drafting, distribution, promotion, and measurement.
- Write and develop content to reinforce our strategy and key programs to demonstrate how Atlassian builds with partners and developers in mind.
- Drive enhancements to our primary communication channels and categories of communications (operational, technical, business)
- Create, ghostwrite, and publish content across mediums and formats (blogs, presentations, digital signage, talking points, Slack messages, emails, newsletters, infographics, podcasts, and videos).
- Build relationships with key internal business stakeholders and executives to identify and leverage trends and topics that should be shared with our partners and developers.
- Partner closely with content, communication, enablement, partner management, and support teams and cross-functional team members to deliver integrated partner communication strategies.
- Manage the intake and prioritization process for the function's projects, initiatives, and programs.
- Drive measurement, dashboard, and analytics for the function.
- Use project management skills to develop and implement processes, efficiencies, playbooks, and guidelines.
- Work closely with contractors and agency partners
- On the first day, we'd love you to hav
- 5 or more years of experience in channel or technology partner programs and/or communications. We will consider transferrable skills, too.
- Proven experience in communications with technology partners and developers of enterprise technology brands.
- Ability to build and be responsible for communications programs with little oversight.
- Strong empathy, appreciation for, and understanding of partner and developer experience.
- Strong writing skills and ability to develop messaging platforms, pitches, and calls to action.
- Drive alignment across teams and functions with effective comms, building an understanding of the why and what for our partner and developer initiatives.
- A knack for knowing what will interest partners and developers and how to shape messaging for different audiences.
- High-energy with the ability work cross-functionally and prioritize high-profile projects, plus balance urgent inbound requests with ease.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $141,700 - $217,400
Zone B: $127,500 - $195,700
Zone C: $117,600 - $180,500
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.