Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Partner Success Manager, Onboarding Programs
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about collaborating with others, and helping teams work together more effectively? Atlassian partners with the top technology companies to improve teamwork through rich, integrated partnerships. The Atlassian Marketplace is one of the largest B2B app stores globally and has exceeded $2B in lifetime sales since launching in 2012.
You'll join our Partnerships Growth team. This team works to grow our partnerships and integrations between Atlassian products and important services such as AWS, Slack, Zoom, Google, Microsoft, and some of our new Partners. You'll play an important role in Atlassian's future success.
As the Partner Success Manager, you will report to the Head of Partner Growth and you will develop the roadmap of programs and guides to accelerate the growth of Atlassian Marketplace and Platform Partners.
You will collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Strategy teams, R&D, IT, Sales, Finance, and Legal teams across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe to support a global community of Atlassian Partners.
What you'll do:
- Platform partner onboarding and success: Collaborate with teams across the Partnerships business to define how we should prioritize and onboard new Platform Partners, and ensure they achieve commercial success with Atlassian.
- Improve our partner marketing operations: Collaborate with Partner Marketing teams to develop a world class-campaign operations approach, responsible for driving new growth with some of our most strategic partners.
- Playbook creation and evolution: Develop repeatable processes and playbooks to help our teams' efficiency and allow us to support and help more partners find success with Atlassian.
- Dashboard / information sharing: Develop dashboards (working with our Data Science teams) and other information sharing opportunities to ensure teams' success in meeting defined goals.
- Identify gaps in our tools to support partners: Building out the framework for how our partners engage with Atlassian (e.g. SFDC, Partner portal, dashboards, etc.) and the work involved to ensure partners have access to those tools.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to all partners and internal teams.
- Summarize feedback from partners to identify process gaps and optimization opportunities.
- Be the voice of the partner to our teams — translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We're a lean team; when things break you'll be an important player in diagnosis, resolution, and long-term solution creation.
- 3+ years of related SaaS partnerships, projects and operations experience. 8+ years total work experience.
- Experience in Business Operations, Consulting, Project Management, or similar.
- Set direction with partners, align work efforts, and ensure outstanding execution.
- You engage with the Partner community, ranging from people who execute processes daily to executive management.
- Strong written and verbal, in-person and remote skills.
- An understanding of solution design. You aim to keep processes as simple as possible while delivering our goals and keeping long-term scalability in mind.
- Scaled a team's operations through the use of business cases, documented operating procedures, and automation.
- Comfort with accountability and moving fast.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.