Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Lead Product Designer, Confluence Mobile
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We're on a mission to help users to stay informed and contribute to their work from any device. We build Confluence's native app experiences on iOS and Android platforms. We're looking for a lead product designer to join our Confluence mobile team to help us build a delightful Confluence mobile experience.
Your future team
As a Lead product designer for our Confluence mobile team, you'll work closely with cross-functional partners to keep our users engaged with our mobile products. You'll also collaborate with other Confluence teams and our platform teams to build holistic cross-platform product experiences that highlight and leverage unique mobile capabilities. You'll report to a mobile design manager.
What you'll do
- Craft the future of Confluence on iOS and Android
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand our users and their needs–whether through user research, experimentation, workshopping, or sketching/visualization
- Collaborate with other Confluence teams to map essential customer journeys across the web and mobile and identify areas to improve our mobile experience using unique mobile capabilities
- Help develop design craft by mentoring other designers and raising the quality bar
- Revamp Confluence mobile design system
- Be a true mobile champion to broader teams
- 8+ years of professional UX or digital product design experience
- Demonstrated expert-level knowledge in both iOS and Android platforms
- In-depth familiarity with the latest trends in mobile app user experience
- Excellent visual design skills and a demonstrated mastery of typography, color, and layout
- Experienced iterative design process – always sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, and learning
- Experienced collaborating with teams to deliver high-quality designs to customers
- Working knowledge of accessibility on mobile
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $174,700 - $268,000
Zone B: $157,200 - $241,200
Zone C: $145,000 - $222,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.