Revenue Accounting Intern, 2023 Summer U.S.
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Atlassian is looking for summer interns to join an awesome Accounting team to help build Atlassian's continued success. You will support a diverse team with a mix of industry and operational experience. We empower decision-making at every level, value new insights, and promote.
Our intern will provide experience and add value through multiple project delivery, operational improvement and management reporting.
What you'll do
- Learn about the business and gain hands-on experience using our top-notch Atlassian products
- Prepare financial analysis, decision support analysis and providing ad-hoc analytical support
- Collaborate with main leaders across the organization and support them to guide projects
- Contribute to process improvement efforts to improve business processes for efficiency and accuracy
- Present your projects and results to senior leaders across different organizations in the company.
- Desire to facilitate impact, and demonstrate vitality with projects big and small.
- Comfort operating independently in a constantly evolving environment and with multiple teams relying on your work.
- Pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Love partnering: You understand that organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team programs.
- Be able to commit to at least a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) remote internship during Summer 2023
- Be part of a finance or accounting degree program and graduating in the spring of 2024
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!