Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - ITSM
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, hundreds of sales and implementation partners, and millions of users around the globe. Our culture is open, welcoming, collaborative, and passionately focused on our customers' success.
Our Enterprise Solution Sales team builds and implements a successful sales strategy. They drive adoption of select products and services to our largest customers. At the same time, we want the Enterprise Solution Advocate to be an advocate for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience. They lead a territory comprised of named accounts and a geographic region, frequently working arm-in-arm with our own Account Managers, Solution Engineering, Channel Partners, Product and Marketing organization. You'llreport directly into our Head of Enterprise Solutions Sales - East.
Recently rated as Visionary by Gartner, our ITSM solution is one of the fastest growing solutions in the company. This is simply one of the most exciting and impactful strategic selling opportunity anywhere. Do we have your attention yet?
In this role, you'll get to:
- Define and implement a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes.
- Champion teamwork to partner closely with other parts of the Atlassian's GTM organization on ensuring customers are fully educated on the benefits of Jira Service Management.
- Work in concert with Atlassian's Partner Managers, and directly with our vast Partner community to succeed in a co-sell motion.
- Regularlyleverage leading tools and technology – Salesforce, G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc – to work collaboratively both virtually and on-site with your customers.
- "Be the change you seek" and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our marketplace.
- And never, ever F@%# the customer!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Substantial experience working in a strategic sales environment and exceeding your sales-plan goals.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 7+ years working in field sales for software companies in the areas of IT Service Management, Workflow and Automation, Digital Transformation, agile PPM or other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working effectively in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is essential.
- Superb experience positioning and selling value and calculating ROI.
- Mastery of executive-level communication
- A history of working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- Compassion, hunger and a big EQ.
- A versatile mindset and strive to be the very best. Leave your ego at the door!
- A Customer-First approach. You aren't satisfied until our customers are enthusiastic references.
More about our team:
The Enterprise Advocacy team was established in the summer of 2014 to help support customers who are interested in scaling their investment in Atlassian. The team is comprised of Enterprise Advocates specializing in Atlassian's suite of Enterprise products and services. Those on the team have a collective experience in Sales and Management roles in both well-established Fortune 500 companies as well as exciting start-ups. We share a drive to hit our numbers, but above all, we believe in the Atlassian values and want to use them as our compass in constantly refining and optimizing our non-traditional sales model, one that redefines how software is sold in the Enterprise!
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.