Senior Group Product Manager, Cloud Migrations
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
To help our teams work together, you will be located in Pacific time or mountain.
Your future team
We're hiring a Senior Group Product Manager, Cloud Migrations, reporting to Head of Cloud Shift.
Coud Shift team's mission is to accelerate the rate of migrations of our considerably large on-premises customer base to Atlassian cloud. This is an opportunity to have outsized impact on customer satisfaction, impact customer lifetime value for years to come, and work with cross-functional leaders in GTM through R&D.
What you'll do
- Lead and accelerate end to end customer migration working with the go to market, support, services, channel and migration tooling teams to provide a smooth e2e migration experience.
- Understand our customers' requirements for cloud and influencing our cloud product roadmap to meet their requirements.
- Proactively identify actionable customer blockers
- working withthe productt team forshort-termm solutions, and
- building longer term cloud requirements and migration product requirements
- Defining best practices to guardrails on an ongoing basis
- Align customers milestones with roadmap milestones
- Work in a tight knit group alongside program management, analytics and customer success teams to Identify improvements to our processes
- Scale our migration motions by using our vast network of solution partners and marketplace partners
- Strategic product leader passionate about customer experience and seeing the "product" shipping as an end-to-end journey from awareness, evaluation, qualification, assessment, selection, decision, planning, configuring, and deploying . . all the way to expanding as part of enterprise growth!
- Influential leader with many years of experience and ain driving material transformation like migrations to cloud
- Cross-functional leader and team player who excels is motivated by delivering on customer value
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!