Senior Services Offer Manager (Customer Support Services)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Customer Success Innovation (CSI) Services Engineering Team oversees the design, development, and launch of Customer Success, Support & Services commercial offerings that provide expert guidance, design, and problem resolution to help customers get the most business value from their Atlassian technology.
As a Customer Support Offerings Manager in our Services Engineering team, you will steward Atlassian's support offer lifecycle from concept to delivery. You will develop market and customer analysis to inform an innovation process with the customer support teams, in service of developing new or improved customer support offerings. In this highly visible role, your job is to lead the day-to-day definition, operationalization, and commercialization of Atlassian's customer support packages.
What you'll do:
- Lead the support product development roadmap, including managing and grooming the backlog, building the development process, and communicating roadmap changes to partners
- Analyze market and customer research to shape the development of support proposals
- Identify offers to be packaged and priced, balancing customer success with revenue growth
- Drive offering development programs with a cross-functional group of SMEs and team members from concept, to test, and from beta through to launch in market
- Create enablement and commercialization assets to support offerings, including sell sheets, slides, and guides
- Develop pricing and packaging recommendations for our offerings with a clear understanding of scope, delivery operations, and revenue impact
- Gather feedback from customers and cross-functional teams to measure the efficacy of the launched offers, and improve as needed
- Manage the implementation of support SKUs across pricing, legal, and operations teams
- Maintain operational and technical aspects of the support portfolio, including iterations on pricing, delivery, and terms and conditions
- 7+ years experience in a professional services, customer success or customer support role at a SaaS company, with dedicated experience building support or services offerings
- Experience leading Go-to-market activities to launch customer support or professional service offerings
- Experience building and supporting service offerings for the fortune 500 and broader enterprise use cases
- Hands-on skills with business and financial modeling including margin models, utilization, and revenue forecast
- Strong market analysis skills with a deep commitment to customer outcomes
- Demonstrable track record with end-to-end product management in the customer support, professional services, or related SaaS space
- Continuous partnership, engagement, and alignment with field and BU partners to establish sustainable, trusted relationships
- Experience with agile product management through the full lifecycle: strategy, development, launch, and optimization
- Experience collaborating with product management and customer support and customer success leaders on technical design and proposing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience launching and learning from V1 offerings
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!