Support Engineer, 2023 Graduate
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
This isn't your ordinary Support Engineer role. If you love solving the deepest and and most challenging tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to Fortune 500 corporations), and love variety, this job has it all in spades. Atlassian is a growing software development company, and the Support team is expanding to grow with the business. Atlassian Support Engineers improve our customers' experience with our products through advanced troubleshooting and collaboration with the global team of engineers to solve our more difficult problems.
We are looking for Support Engineers who will exhibit empathy. Engineers dedicated to providing clarity and resolutions. You will report to a Support Manager and partner with peers globally to solve technical issues affecting the use of our products. Join us as a Support Engineer, located in the U.S.!
Not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Unfortunately, we do not offer U.S. work visa sponsorship to F-1/OPT, J-1/TN, or H-1B student graduates at this time.
What you'll do
- Learn about Atlassian products and how to use and support them
- Resolve customer issues involving troubleshooting, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Help coordinate release readiness
- Grow internal and external knowledge-base documentation
- Share customer insights with our development and product management teams to highlight the priorities of our customers
- Participate in weekend and holiday, or on-call rotations as required
- Bachelor's or Masters in Information Technology or a related technical field and are graduating by June 2023
- Less than 1 year of experience with operating systems, databases, and networking
- Familiarity with browser developer tools to help you troubleshoot
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!