Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Channel Enablement Program Manager-GSI
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
We're hiring a Channel Enablement Program Manager- GSIs, reporting to Leader | Channel Enablement either fully remote or in our Austin office. You are a Program Manager with a background in enablement, adult learning theory, program and project management. Here, you will work as part of the Atlassian Channel Enablement team to create, modify, launch, deliver and oversee comprehensive global partner training, certification, and specializations to support Atlassian products and solutions supporting our Global System Integrators (GSI).
You will excel in an environment where priorities and goals inspire you to find creative, informed, and new learning solutions to business problems.
What you'll do
- Establish trusted partnerships with our Business Development, Partner Success, Partner Programs, Channel Operations, Product Marketing, and Learning Design teams to create and launch quality, purpose-built enablement
- Develop a framework to include high-touch (live), medium (hybrid) touch, and low touch (independent) learning methods. This framework will be used for future GSIs onboarding and ongoing education and accreditations.
- Shape large-scale projects across multiple teams while maintaining alignment with all stakeholders, ensure the program is built to specifications, and measure outcomes. These projects may include instructor-led courses, webinars, eLearnings, Q&A and AMA sessions.
- Contribute ideas on the development of partner program frameworks that best promote Atlassian's GSI strategy
- Create meaningful enablement metrics and targets that reflect a growing capability in all areas in the channel partner ecosystem and show the results of our efforts
- 3+ years project management experience
- 2+ years enablement/adult learning theory application
- Enjoy solving problems and managing input from multiple sources; provide potential solutions when there is uncertainty and facilitate decision-making when there is not always a process, system or solution in place
- Experience collaborating across internal teams and geographies
- Independent work energizes you
- Global mindset and the ability to view learning programs at scale
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a experience with solving problems while being resourceful
- Experience with adult learning theories and instructional methodologies
- Experience with Intellum
- Experience working with Global Partners (it's a plus if you work with GSIs) in a XaaS environment and understanding the consultative conversations taking place
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.