Senior Workday HR Analyst - Advanced Compensation
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our People Technology is comprised of people with backgrounds in the Employee Experience. We are responsible for the engine behind Atlassian Hire to Retire process. We're hiring a Senior Workday HR Analyst for Workday Compensation, reporting to the People Technology Manager. You are an expert in Workday with a background in advanced compensation. Here, you'll partner with our compensation team to lead our annual cycles.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with leadership, business users and product managers to build an end-to-end solutions and processes that support a scaling global footprint.
- Hands-on configuration of Advanced Compensation, Business Processes and Report Writing modules
- Use mastery-level knowledge of Workday and other systems to lead configuration, deployment and change management activities of new modules, functionality or assigned projects.
- Collaborate on Workday Integration with third-party systems and help with the collection and refine of requirements with the HR team members and vendors
- Track risks, communicate status, identify potential solutions, and escalate issues to management
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes, practices, and configuration
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions; provide detailed analysis affecting the employee experiences and downstream processes
- Educate team and users on the use and features of Workday
- Lead Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, change management, and updates to training materials
- 6+ years with Workday advanced compensation.
- Background in Talent Experience
- Success with at least one HCM implementation
- Your passions include working with technology, defining and refining processes, and supporting all levels of employees within a global organization
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!